The party generally presses for preserving gains of the 1952 Revolution.
The party nominated its head, Mr. Wahid Al-Uksory, to run for Egypt's first multi-candidate presidential elections.
The party platform calls for:
- Adopting the Islamic Sharia as a main source of legislation.
- Freedom of religious affiliation.
- Freedom of expression.
- Preserving Egypt's Islamic identity.
- Enhancing democracy based on party pluralism.
- Protecting the national industries.
- Equal distribution of investments among the Egyptian governorates.
- Achieving unity between Egypt, Sudan and Libya.
- Liberating the occupied Palestinian lands.
- Promoting ties with the developing countries
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.