Essay by User:Maximillian de Robbespierre
Worst right-wing books
· 1984 by George Orwell – Depicts a recognisably Communist Utopia which the two main protagonists fight to overthrow and escape.
· American Psycho – Shows the corrosive nature of Reagonomics and the sociopathic nature of capitalism.
· Animal Farm by George Orwell – More anti-Communist filth by the Trotskyite traitor Orwell.
· Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand – Incredibly long-winded and tedious book in which Rand espouses her self-made “philosophy” of Objectivism which champions psychopathic themes of materialism, individuality, capitalism, greed, independent thought and smoking.
· The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand – More of Rand’s insanity, this time pushing a message that some people know better than their elders.
· Godless: The Church of Liberalism by Ann Coulter – Paranoid book describing liberalism as a religion.
· God Is Not Great by Christopher Hitchens – Book by the Neocon sell-out Christopher Hitchens in which he defends the Iraq War and criticises Islam.