The Trotskyist Fraction - International Strategy (Fracción Trotskysta - Estrategia Internacional) is a Trotskyist (WP) international organization. It was formed by the Argentine PTS and the Mexican LTS which split from the Nahuel Moreno's (WP) International Workers League (Fourth International) (WP).
It consists of the following organisations:
- Workers' Party for Socialism (PTS) (WP) from Argentina (WP)
- League of Workers for Socialism (LTS) (WP) from Mexico (WP)
- Revolutionary Workers League for the Fourth International (LOR-CI) (WP) from Bolivia (WP)
- Estrategia Revolucionaria (ER) (WP) from Brazil (WP)
- Clase contra Clase (WP) from Chile (WP)
- League of Workers for Socialism (LTS) (WP) from Venezuela (WP)
- League of Revolutionary Socialists (WP) from Costa Rica (WP)
They also have a website called FT Europe and appear to be associated with the Clear Tendency in the NPA in France.
|This article contains content from Wikipedia.
An article on this subject was once nominated for deletion on Wikipedia:
Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/
Trotskyist Fraction – International Strategy